My Travel Partner: Lurgs, aka, Amy Lee!

My Travel Partner: Lurgs, aka, Amy Lee!
En route to hotel in Dorgali, Sardegna

2 Asian Sisters Roaming in Europe

Welcome to my Travel Blog...post vacay...with uploaded pics.!

On July 10, 2011, Amy & I boarded Air Transat to Rome, Italy where we would begin a month long journey through Sardinia and Northern Spain.

Throughout the blog, you'll find postings of my favourite moments, photos & some interesting and fun postings...Enjoy!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gastronomy Galore

One of the highlights of the trip was the delicious food that we were able to sample! Trust me, when I say that we were well-fed & I would go so far as to say that I was able to sample some of the best food I've ever tasted!
Below, you'll find pictures of our first dinner in Palau, Sardegna...1) yummy simple ricotta e pomodoro (the ricotta had such a nice sweet taste!); 2) Grilled Calamari (melt in your mouth, soft & tasty!); 3) clam/mussel spaghetti




Introducing...the pinxtos of Northern Spain!

pinxtos in San Sebastian...










The best Patatas Brava! Fried potatoes in a spicy sauce i

No comments:

Post a Comment