My Travel Partner: Lurgs, aka, Amy Lee!

My Travel Partner: Lurgs, aka, Amy Lee!
En route to hotel in Dorgali, Sardegna

2 Asian Sisters Roaming in Europe

Welcome to my Travel Blog...post vacay...with uploaded pics.!

On July 10, 2011, Amy & I boarded Air Transat to Rome, Italy where we would begin a month long journey through Sardinia and Northern Spain.

Throughout the blog, you'll find postings of my favourite moments, photos & some interesting and fun postings...Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hike #3 ~ Picos de Europa, España

Hiking in the Picos de Europa, España
Posada de Valdeón -> Caín -> Poncebos/Los Arenas, 6+ hrs.

We started our morning at around 11am when we boarded a bus from Cangis de Onis (where we were staying) and drove about an hour to Posada de Valdeón. From there, we walked for about 1.5 hrs. to get to the village of Caín where we would begin our hike, popularly known as the Ruta de Cares, aka Cares Gorge walk.


Truly one of the most awe-inspiring & stunning hikes I've ever been on...the whole 6+ hr. hike just took my breath away....








...the weather throughout was idyllic...












More pics. to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment