My Travel Partner: Lurgs, aka, Amy Lee!

My Travel Partner: Lurgs, aka, Amy Lee!
En route to hotel in Dorgali, Sardegna

2 Asian Sisters Roaming in Europe

Welcome to my Travel Blog...post vacay...with uploaded pics.!

On July 10, 2011, Amy & I boarded Air Transat to Rome, Italy where we would begin a month long journey through Sardinia and Northern Spain.

Throughout the blog, you'll find postings of my favourite moments, photos & some interesting and fun postings...Enjoy!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Best Pizza Ever in Napoli!

© Amy Lee 2011

© Amy Lee 2011



Napoli is the birthplace of pizza...Amy & I were in search for the best pizza ever and boy, were we never disappointed! Gino Sorbillo!
We found a highly recommended pizzeria by locals and foreigners alike! For 17 Euros, we had:
• 2 good size pizzas (Neapolitan & a pizza w/ ham and mushrooms)
• drinks
The ingredients were very fresh.  The mozzarella, tomato sauce and simple basil.  The crust was dense yet noticeably soft with crispy parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment